Friday, August 28, 2009

how am i not myself?

my purpose from this point on:

to write about movie films. i see one, i write about it. i don't see one, maybe i write about an old one. either way, i write about it.

your purpose from this point on, if you choose to partake:

you say "yes, agreed" (lame).
or you say "no, disagreed" (better).
or you say "something else entirely" (that's fine).

the point is, i like talking about movies. i don't know why, i just do. so this will be my outlet.

i am not a professional movie critic, so i will not pretend like that's what i'm trying to be. i'm merely trying to inspire conversation around one of the most influential art forms of today.

we all watch them.
we all have opinions on them.
i'd like to talk about them.

commence.

::oh yeah, i'll be writing my opinions on The Hurt Locker and District 9 very soon, so check back to call me an idiot::

2 comments:

  1. I am very much so looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. This is your wife, not you. I didn't realize you were logged in already.

    ReplyDelete